Customer service staff:Amber +86 176 6666 8151
The hydraulic cylinder is a kind of general equipment used in hydraulic transmission machinery. Due to the different working conditions and process requirements, the standard hydraulic cylinder cannot meet the requirements of its use. Therefore, there are tie-rod hydraulic cylinders, welded hydraulic cylinders and flange hydraulics. Cylinder
Welded hydraulic cylinder: Hydraulic cylinder is a general equipment used in hydraulic transmission machinery. Due to different working conditions and process requirements, standard hydraulic cylinders cannot meet its requirements. Therefore, there are tie rod hydraulic cylinders and welded hydraulic cylinders. And flange type hydraulic cylinders;
Precautions for the welding process of the oil cylinder:
1. Confirmation of welding consumables. Before each workpiece is welded, the first thing that needs to be confirmed is whether the selection of welding materials is consistent with the requirements of the work instruction, such as specifications and models (will directly affect the strength of the weld bead), quality status (whether the quality of the welding material is qualified), welding Pre-treatment (such as pre-welding heating, heat preservation and moisture removal treatment of the electrode), etc.
2. Special inspection of related accessories. This is a point that is easy to overlook in the daily process, and it is also very important, because the good condition of the associated parts is the basic guarantee for the welding quality, and the operator should have a good habit of daily inspection and daily maintenance. Related accessories mainly include: welding torch (wire feeding hose, contact nozzle, shunt ring, etc.), gas supply accessories (pressure reducer, dryer, heater, air pipe, etc.), wire feeder special structure, welding torch cooling system, etc.
3. Special inspection and confirmation of welding parts. Through the special inspection and confirmation of welding consumables and related accessories, a qualified welding basic environment has been formed. The next step is the special inspection and confirmation of welding parts and related treatment.
3.1 The code of the parts and the work instructions or drawings should be confirmed, because welding is a part combination process, it is necessary to prevent the parts combination from being inconsistent.
3.2 Confirmation of cleanliness of welded parts. Cleanliness has a very important impact on the quality of welding. First, the welded parts must be cleaned before welding. Secondly, before the welding work, the remaining oil, water stains, and rust spots on the parts must be cleaned before operation. .
3.3 Special inspection for quality inspection of welded parts. The quality of the parts should be inspected according to the work instructions or drawings. Abnormal parts must not be welded, including whether the welding groove meets the requirements, etc., because the unqualified processing of the parts in the previous process may directly affect the welding quality.
4. Strict control over the welding process. Welding is not ordinary machining, and defects are difficult to observe with the naked eye, so process control despotism is very important.
4.1 The parameter setting should meet the relevant requirements, and it should not be changed and adjusted at will. At the same time, it also includes the angle and position of the welding gun.
4.2 During the welding process, the conditions of the molten pool should be observed at any time to prevent defects such as welding deviation, lack of fusion, and molten pool stacking. If there is a defect, stop immediately and make appropriate adjustments.
5. Post-welding treatment. The appearance quality of the weld bead is also particularly important. The weld bead is the "face" of a cylinder. The appearance of a qualified weld bead should meet the following requirements: uniform weld bead, defect-free weld bead, good arc closing, and no weld bead and surrounding areas. Flying special splash, no undercut, etc.
The above is a structural diagram of a welded hydraulic cylinder. From the picture, it can be seen that the cylinder barrel and the rear end are welded together. The connection between the cylinder and the front end cover includes internal thread, internal snap ring, external thread, external snap ring, and method. Blue, wire retaining ring, etc. Welded hydraulic cylinders are characterized by simplicity, small size, and light weight. The cylinder body may be deformed after welding, but it can withstand a certain impact load and harsh working environment. However, due to the limitation of the connection strength between the front end cover and the cylinder, such as the thread, snap ring or wire retaining ring, the welded hydraulic cylinder is generally specified as Pn≤25MPa, the cylinder inner diameter D≤3200mm, and the maximum stroke S≤15m. The maximum stroke is limited by the processing conditions of the piston rod and cylinder.