Customer service staff:Amber +86 176 6666 8151
CDL1 engineering hydraulic cylinder: engineering cylinder specially developed by Rexroth technology, cylinder diameter from Φ25 to Φ500mm, special plug rod diameter from Φ14 to Φ250mm, stroke length up to 10m, nominal pressure of 16MPa, and maximum working pressure of 24MPa. Seals are all Parker and Markel. The products of two German companies have short installation lengths, reliable work, convenient assembly and disassembly and easy maintenance, and various connection methods. They are suitable for various industries such as construction machinery, mining, lifting and transportation, ports, metallurgy and so on. On the extreme positions of both ends of the CDLI series engineering hydraulic cylinder (bore diameter 40~500), high-pressure-resistant inductive proximity switches can be set, the device is compact, the installation and adjustment are convenient, and the design and installation of limit switches on the special engine of the special engine are omitted. The cumbersome links provide great convenience for design, installation and adjustment. Displacement sensors can be configured on the cylinder head and the cylinder bottom fixed by flanges. The hydraulic cylinder can be accurately stopped according to the working conditions, giving full play to the mechanization and automation functions of the hydraulic cylinder, and realizing high-speed and accurate industrial automatic control. autocratic. Cylinder diameter, rod diameter, and stroke should rely on national expert standards or other standards as much as possible, and avoid using non-standard sizes, otherwise it will increase processing difficulty and cost of manufacturing. Determine the length of the cylinder guide according to the length of the stroke. According to the working pressure or load, the strength of the cylinder, the plug rod, the screw, etc. is checked. At the same time, working pressure, ambient temperature, working medium, and operating speed are also the key to selecting seals. Different types of seals bear different pressures, temperatures, media, and speeds. Water-glycol media (HFC) cannot be sealed with polyurethane, but can only be sealed with rubber; when the oil cylinder runs fast, a slip ring type must be used. Seals, such as ster seal, grid ring, GD1000K, TDI, etc., Yx, U, V combined seals can be used when the running speed is slow; fluorine rubber seals are used in high temperature and high pressure environments; it must be considered when the running speed is fast Buffer sleeve, buffer valve. In addition, the material selection of parts must also be cautious.
Installation of hydraulic cylinders in the field When installing hydraulic cylinders, the following points must be considered:
• Inspect the model of the cylinder: such as cylinder diameter, rod diameter, stroke and other parameters.
• Inspect the actual working pressure of the oil cylinder, and it shall not exceed the rated pressure specified by the oil cylinder
• Inspect specifically to check whether the hydraulic medium and working temperature meet the requirements of the seal model.
• Check to check whether the installation position and maximum allowable stroke of the oil cylinder meet the requirements.
• Inspection specifically inspects the surface of the live stopper rod, and no tape, paint, or concrete are allowed to adhere to the surface of the live stopper rod to avoid damage to the sealing ring.
• The connecting bolts for installing the oil cylinder and its accessories must be selected according to the strength grade required by the design.
• When installing the lifting ring head, the lifting ring must be tightened on the end of the piston rod first, and then tighten the locking screw or the cap to prevent loosening.
• It is not allowed to weld on the cylinder, and it is not allowed to use the cylinder as a welding ground wire, so as not to cause arcing between the piston rod and the cylinder head, and between the piston and the cylinder barrel and damage the parts.
• Use reliable hoisting equipment and carefully estimate the total weight of the hydraulic cylinder and its accessories.
• Use as many lifting points as possible, but only allow the lifting ring to bear the weight; the lifting ring is not allowed to bear the shearing force. If there is no suitable hoisting point, a wide hoisting rope that can bear enough weight must be used.
• After installation, the hydraulic cylinder should not be subjected to abnormal stress to ensure that the cylinder does not bear unnecessary load, otherwise it will affect the service life of the cylinder.
• When disassembling and assembling, do not allow any dirt to enter the hydraulic system. The oil port must be sealed by a reliable method, such as a steel screw plug, a closed flange or a plastic screw plug suitable for this purpose.
• The working environment must meet the design requirements.
The pipeline installed on the hydraulic cylinder must also be stress-free and meet the cleanliness requirements.
After installation, any damage to the coating must be repaired as soon as possible in accordance with the instructions in the drawing.
Except for regularly adding lubricating oil to places such as pendulum shafts, hinge points, pin shafts, etc., hydraulic cylinders are basically maintenance-free. After a new system is put into operation, what must be done is regular inspection and special inspection, the purpose is to confirm that the hydraulic cylinder is functioning normally. The following points must be paid attention to when conducting special inspections:
1 There may be oil leakage at the oil port
2 Inspection specializes in checking the running track and damage of the live stopper rod. The running track of the live stopper rod can indicate whether the hydraulic system has been contaminated.
3 Damage of protective coating
4 Regularly check the sealing performance of the special inspection cylinder (the inspection and special inspection period should not be too long), especially whether there is any leakage at the joint between the special plug rod and the cylinder head.
5 Replace the seal
6 Regularly inspect and tighten the screws, nuts, joints and flange screws of important parts. 4.3.7 Always keep the surface of the hydraulic cylinder clean, especially the surface of the piston rod.
The dynamic seal in the cylinder is a vulnerable part. When the internal leakage leakage and external leakage leakage exceed the allowable value, it is best to send the hydraulic cylinder to our factory so that we can replace the seal and also guide the cylinder Carry out a special inspection.