Customer service staff:Amber +86 176 6666 8151
Large-scale hydraulic system: The function of the large-scale hydraulic system is to increase the force by changing the pressure. A complete hydraulic system consists of five parts, namely power components, executive components, control components, auxiliary components (accessories) and hydraulic oil. Hydraulic systems can be divided into two categories: hydraulic drive systems and hydraulic control systems. The main function of the hydraulic transmission system is to transmit power and movement. The hydraulic control system needs to make the output of the hydraulic system meet the specific performance requirements (especially the dynamic performance). The hydraulic system usually refers to the hydraulic transmission system. System maintenance of a large hydraulic system. A system generally needs to be flushed before it is officially put into operation. The purpose of flushing is to remove the contaminants, metal chips, fiber compounds, iron cores, etc. remaining in the system. During the first two hours of work, even if there is no Complete damage to the system will also cause a series of failures. Therefore, the oil circuit of the system should be cleaned according to the following steps:
1) Clean the oil tank with an easy-to-dry cleaning solvent, and then use filtered air to remove solvent residues.
2) Clean all pipelines of the system. In some cases, it is necessary to immerse the pipelines and joints.
3) Install oil filter in the pipeline to protect the oil supply pipeline and pressure pipeline of the valve.
4) Install a flushing plate on the collector to replace precision valves, such as electro-hydraulic servo valves.
5) Check whether all the pipe sizes are appropriate and whether the connections are correct.
If the electro-hydraulic servo valve is used in the system, I might as well say a few more words. The flushing plate of the servo valve should enable the oil to flow from the oil supply line to the collector and return directly to the oil tank, so that the oil can circulate repeatedly. Flush the system to allow the oil filter to filter out solid particles. During the flushing process, check the oil filter every 1 to 2 hours to prevent the oil filter from being blocked by contaminants. Don’t bypass it at this time.
Open, if you find that the oil filter starts to become clogged, change the oil filter immediately.
The cycle of flushing is determined by the structure of the system and the degree of system pollution. If the sample of the filter medium has no or few foreign pollutants, install a new oil filter, remove the flushing plate, and install the valve to work!
Planned maintenance: Establish a regular maintenance system for the system, and suggestions for better maintenance of the hydraulic system are as follows:
1) Check and change the oil at most 500 hours or three months.
2) Flush the imported oil filter of the oil pump regularly.
3) Check whether the hydraulic oil is acidified or contaminated by other pollutants. The smell of the hydraulic oil can roughly identify whether it has deteriorated.
4) Repair the leaks in the system.
5) Ensure that no foreign particles enter the fuel tank from the vent cap of the fuel tank, the plug seat of the oil filter, the sealing gasket of the oil return line and other openings of the fuel tank