Customer service staff:Amber +86 176 6666 8151
Non-standard hydraulic system: The design of the non-standard hydraulic system is a part of the entire machine design. Its task is to draw up a reasonable hydraulic system diagram based on the use, characteristics and requirements of the machine and the basic principles of special hydraulic transmission. The calculation of the hydraulic system to determine the parameters of the hydraulic system, and then use these parameters to select the specifications of hydraulic components and carry out the structural design of the system. The design steps of the non-standard hydraulic system are generally as follows:
1 Working condition analysis of non-standard hydraulic system When starting to design the hydraulic system, we must first conduct a detailed analysis of the working conditions of the machine, and generally consider the following issues.
1) Determine which movement of the machine requires hydraulic transmission.
2) Determine the working sequence of each movement and the working cycle of each actuator.
3) Determine the main working performance of the hydraulic system. For example: the operating speed of the actuator, the speed range, the maximum stroke, and the requirements for the operating stability.
4) Determine the load and change range of each actuator.
2 Draft the schematic diagram of the non-standard hydraulic system
The following issues should generally be considered when drawing up a schematic diagram of a hydraulic system.
1) What type of executive structure is adopted.
2) Determine the speed control plan and speed switching method.
3) How to complete the automatic circulation and sequence actions of the executive mechanism.
4) The system's pressure regulation, unloading, commutation and safety interlocking requirements of the actuators.
5) Reasonable selection of pressure measuring points. Select the basic circuit according to the above requirements, and then combine the basic circuits into a hydraulic system. When there are multiple executive parts in the hydraulic system, attention should be paid to their mutual connection and influence, and sometimes an anti-interference circuit is used. In the non-standard hydraulic system schematic diagram, there should be an action cycle diagram of the moving parts and an electromagnet action sequence table.
3. Calculation of non-standard hydraulic system and selection of hydraulic components The purpose of calculation of non-standard hydraulic system is to determine the main parameters of the hydraulic system, so as to reasonably select hydraulic components and design non-standard components according to these parameters. The specific calculation steps are as follows:
1) Calculate the main dimensions of the hydraulic cylinder and the required pressure and flow.
2 Calculate the working pressure, flow rate and transmission power of the hydraulic pump.
3) Choose the type and specification of hydraulic pump and electric motor.
4) Select the types and specifications of valve components and auxiliary components.
4 Check the non-standard hydraulic system when necessary, check the pressure loss and heat generation temperature rise of the hydraulic system, but the same type of equipment that has been tested in production practice can be used for analogy reference, or there are reliable test results, then It is also possible to no longer check calculations.
5. The final step of drawing formal work drawings and preparing technical documents design is to sort out all the drawings and technical documents and analyze the characteristics of the designed hydraulic system. The formal working drawings generally include the following content: hydraulic system schematic diagrams, self-designed full-specialized working diagrams (referring to non-standard hydraulic components such as hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic oil tanks); general installation diagrams of hydraulic pumps, hydraulic valves and pipelines.
Technical documents generally include the following: basic parts, standard parts, general parts and purchased parts summary table, hydraulic system installation and commissioning requirements, design instructions, etc.